Top 5 must-have fashion accessories for CEOs, entrepreneurs and business leaders
Once a man begins to dress according to his personality, physical structure and trends in society, it is easier to buy shirts, pants or jeans or even minimal. After having tackled the basics, we move on to the selection of accessories to match the outfit, the personality or even the time of day.
Keeping up with fashion trends and styles is not only important for women but also for men. Whether formal outfits or stylish casual outfits, men also need to keep up with ever-changing fashion styles. And accessories are an important part of your outfit, so here is a list of top 5 essential fashion accessories for CEOs, entrepreneurs and business leaders – organized for the best of you.
The vibes of the weekend take our minds to the vloggers that show us not only the dream destinations but also the latest casual fashion trends to achieve on Sundays at the beach or weekends in the car with the windows out. turned down and the music volume! Sunglasses never fail to go out of fashion. It is an accessory which not only gives you an attractive look but also keeps your eyes out of the sun. Giving men the feel of a movie star of the golden age, sunglasses are suitable for any occasion and any situation except night out. Raybans is the most sought after brand to buy aviators.
Nine sunglasses worn by CEOs and business executives
- Tom Ford Colin aviator sunglasses by Evan Spiegel, co-founder and CEO of Snap Inc.
- Garrett Leight Van Buren Sun by Jeff Bezos, Founder, President, CEO and President of Amazon.
- Robert-Marc RM 700 by Jack Dorsey, co-founder and CEO of Twitter.
- TOMS Maverick 201 Tortoise Whiskey Brilliant Gold by Stewart Butterfield, co-founder of Flickr and Slack.
- Oakley LATCH Square Polarized by Sam Altman, President of Y Combinator and Co-President of OpenAI.
- Loewe Wayfarer Sunglasses for Men by the founder and CEO of GoPro.
- Oliver Peoples Finley Esq. Sun by Ben Silbermann, co-founder and CEO of Pinterest.
- Cutler and Gross 0927 Humble Potato by Jony Ive, Chief Design Officer (CDO) of Apple.
- Ray-Ban Original Wayfarer Classic by Mark Zuckerberg.
Smartphones and tablets are distracted when it comes to styling the look with watches. As timeless as they are, a man’s stylish watch to match his outfit increases his level of self-confidence tenfold. Watches, of all kinds, from stylish wristwatches to funky watches, are more than just a timekeeper. A good watch is also a sartorial statement, an opportunity to accessorize a sharp suit or simply a way to express your personality. It presents itself as an instrument with extreme know-how to delight tradition and history in a masterpiece. Few men realize that they are wearing works of art on their wrists. Companies like Timex, Rolex, and Fossil are the ones to watch out for when buying the next watch.
Here are the eight watches worn by CEOs and business executives:
- Audemars Piguet Royal Oak.
- Breitling Colt Automatic.
- Rolex Datejust.
- Ulysse Nardin Dual Time 233-88-7.
- Patek Philippe Calatrava 5119G.
- Omega Planet Ocean.
- Chopard Mille Miglia 16/8997.
- Rolex Submariner 116610.
Formerly ribbons or ties were used to hold the cuffs together, but with the new day and age man invented chains to suffice and later cuffs which not only made the look classier but also more polished and more sophisticated. Cufflinks are a part of every formal outfit a man wears to events, meetings, parties and even interviews. With a wide range of varieties of gold, silver, black, with chains, diamonds, rubies and other stones, cufflinks accentuate the overall appearance. Rock silver cufflinks with your costume for the prom date, golden rubies at weddings, and diamond ones with evening wear to impress clients.
Ten cufflinks worn by CEOs and business executives
- Round cufflinks by Swarovski.
- Cube cufflinks by Richard James.
- GG Running Yellow Gold by Gucci.
- Vintage Check by Burberry.
- BVLGARI BVLGARI cufflinks in sterling silver with black onyx elements by Bvlgari.
- Dunhill X-Centric Mother of Pearl.
- Round cufflinks by Hugo Boss.
- Textured barbell by Tiffany.
- PanthÃ¨re de Cartier by Cartier.
- Signature of Salvatore Ferragamo.
When it comes to accessorizing, men are not favored with the options available to them. The dominant statement is made by a man’s watch and his wallet. To stand out from the crowd, you have to experiment with practical objects. A wallet is not only essential for everyday work but also for impressing friends. A woman notices the man by his minimal but different personality. Leather wallets have been reduced to a minimum to become transparent leather wallets and even card holders, so you don’t have to carry around more. The things a man wears say a lot about him and the same is true when it comes to wallets. Tommy Hilfiger’s leather wallet never disappoints its customers.
Ten men’s wallets worn by CEOs and business executives
- Burberry leather bifold wallet.
- Polo Ralph Lauren leather wallet.
- JooJoobs leather money clip wallet.
- Herschel Supply Co. Charlie Wallet.
- Monhinty Men’s Genuine Leather Bifold Wallet.
- Fossil Ingram Traveler wallet.
- Edward Field The Class iPhone Wallet.
- Vice Allsaints leather wallet.
- Maxx & Unicorn Co.
- Rag & Bone Hampshire Leather Bifold Wallet.
No formal garment is ever complete without a tie; especially when you have to impress your boss or the woman in your life, it makes or breaks the whole booth. The features of a gentleman are always favored with a tie, which changes the whole appearance of a person. To match your look for any occasion, a solid black or blue tie is a wardrobe staple!
One of the most beneficial and vital reasons to pay attention to your accessories, as a man, is that although they may seem insignificant, they will completely transform your overall appearance. This year dress up, gear up, and match your look with the top five accessories and shine on every occasion that requires you to stand out from the crowd.
12 ties worn by CEOs and business leaders
- Burberry Manston silk tie
- Silk tie from the Nordstrom boutique for men.
- CrÃ©mieux houndstooth knit tie for men.
- Brooks Brothers classic silk tie.
- Salvatore Ferragamo elephant print tie for men.
- Calvin Klein men’s black ties.
- Tommy Hilfiger Ribb Stripe Oxford Tie for Men.
- Paul Smith floral narrow tie for men.
- Eleven Plaid Linen Tie for Men.
- Todd Snyder khaki silk knit tie.
- Original Norral Houndstooth Penguin Tie.
- Lexington Ben Sherman Paisley Print Silk Tie for Men.
Did you read?
# GDP ranking of the world’s largest economies, 2019.
# World’s most expensive countries to live in, 2019.
# Countries with the highest average life expectancy in 2030.
# The best performing companies in the world 2019.
Follow the latest news live on CEOWORLD magazine and get updates from the US and around the world. The opinions expressed are those of the author and are not necessarily those of CEOWORLD magazine. Follow CEOWORLD magazine on Twitter and
Facebook. For media inquiries, please contact: [email protected]