These are the 5 best shoe brands in the world that you must check out
Buying the right shoes is important, and you can’t just go to the market and buy the shoes that you think are right. We must consider the brand to which it belongs because the brands are in themselves said to be guarantees of quality.
Choosing the right shoes is not a simple decision. There are many shoe brands around the world that have regional, national or international reputations. While regional and national footwear brands have a limited presence and are subject to limited assessment, international brands are present in multiple countries and are subject to in-depth assessment.
In this article, I’m going to talk about 5 shoe brands that have grown in popularity and a dedicated consumer base around the world. These are the brands that are among the best and most likely any product among them should be of quality.
Here are 5 of those shoe brands you should know about:
- Nike: Nike is one of the most sought after shoe brands in the world. It is an American multinational corporation that is currently the largest supplier of athletic clothing and footwear worldwide.
One of Nike’s greatest strengths is its openness to the idea of ââchange and innovation. Every year, creative shoes are released that meet the needs of different types of consumers. In addition, Nike understands the importance of technology in the market and continues to experiment with it.
Nike is known to sponsor athletes and sports teams around the world. He sponsored Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar, Michael Jordan, Carl Lewis and Spike Lee. He has been the official kit sponsor of the Indian cricket team since the year 2005.
- Adidas: One of the most notable names in the field of sportswear is Adidas. It is a multinational company established in Germany and is only the second largest sportswear company in the world apart from Nike which, as noted above, takes the top spot.
Adidas believes in providing firm, attractive and comfortable shoes with excellent cushioning mechanisms. In addition, it tries to infuse new technologies in the manufacture of its products so that their quality remains intact.
Adidas’ reputation, as everyone knows, is global. He is known to have enlisted many renowned athletes and sports teams to promote his products. He sponsored Kevin Pietersen, Steffi Graff, Sachin Tendulkar and Jake Dalton, to name a few.
- Reebok: Speaking of firm and comfortable shoes, we can’t fail to mention Reebok. Reebok is an English shoe and clothing company which is in fact a subsidiary of Adidas. Over time, it has gained a reputation for providing excellent performance, strong and innovative athletic shoes.
Reebok’s goal is primarily to create shoes and engage in fitness programs that run you the extra mile and keep you in shape. For this, they make sure to stay in touch with the trend of the fitness industry. For example, when aerobics gained momentum in the 1980s, the company launched a workout program called Reebok Step.
The brand has sponsored a galaxy of celebrities around the world such as Gigi Hadid, Mahendra Singh Dhoni, Jay Z, Scarlett Johansson, Gal Gadot and Nelly. He has sponsored kits for a number of Indian Premier League and Liverpool FC cricket teams.
- Vans: Vans is a famous American multinational that has built a reputation for delivering truly sleek and sleek shoes of all types. The shoes designed and marketed by the company are durable and utterly comfortable, and these qualities make the brand an international phenomenon. The brand is mainly active in the field of skateboard shoes.
Due to its involvement in the manufacture of skate shoes, the company has been actively engaged in the promotion of skateboarding. Its promotional activities include establishing several skateboard parks and providing sponsorship for skateboarding events.
Vans partners with celebrities in many areas of life. He sponsored Rosey Jones Tyson Peterson, Mia Carucci and Matt McCormick. The brand was the official title sponsor of the 2014 US Open of Surfing.
- Converse: One of the most worn lifestyle shoe brands in the world is Converse. It is an American company that manufactures all kinds of shoes but mainly focuses on lifestyle shoes. Note that this is a subsidiary of Nike.
It is very easy to recognize a pair of Converse shoes from the company’s flagship label, rubber sole and highly visible stripes. For as long as I can remember, Converse shoes have been a style statement, especially among young adults.
Did you read?
# The 4 best places in the world for wildlife enthusiasts.
# Comprehensive checklist for packing youth hostels.
# The most exclusive and expensive resorts in the world, 2019.
# The best evening dress tips for women for all occasions.
# Top 5 cities to visit in Australia.
Follow the latest news live on CEOWORLD magazine and get updates from the US and around the world. The opinions expressed are those of the author and are not necessarily those of CEOWORLD magazine. Follow CEOWORLD magazine on Twitter and Facebook. For media inquiries, please contact: [email protected]