Exclusive formal shoe brands for CEOs in the United States
Although it’s an old school rule, a man’s style can be determined by the shoes he wears. Especially in a leadership profession like CEO, an exclusive formal shoe greatly adds to the overall look and attracts attention.
Whether it’s an Oxford, Derby or Brogue, choosing a formal shoe for a CEO is a mix of comfort and luxury.
As well Read: Expensive shoe brands for male CEOs and business leaders around the world.
When the CEO stuns the crowd with his tailored suit, the right formal shoe completes the overall look. Choosing craftsmanship, quality and longevity are the must factors in choosing dress shoes:
- Allen Edmonds: This Wisconsin-based shoe company is an ideal choice for business analysts and senior management positions such as vice president and associates. Their quality shoes are made from very high quality and durable leather. The luxurious line of Allen Edmonds shoes cost around $700, but the budget-centric line is also available at $350.
- Hugo Boss: The fantastic brand is not only known for its suits and wallets, but also for its bespoke shoes. The chiseled details of the shoe are one of the biggest advantages of this brand. Hugo Boss is a great amalgamation of a line of modern shoes that are downright classic and attractive.
- cole haan: Founded in Chicago in 1928, it is a global lifestyle brand for men’s shoes. The brand has also partnered with big retail names like Nordstrom and Amazon, as well as smaller online retailers like East Dane. To get the best deals for the brand, always research the sale time for that brand.
- Donald J Pliner: Some men prefer comfortable loafers over lace-up shoes for ease of wear and durability. For those CEOs, Donald J Pliner has an exciting range of stylish slip-on shoes. The dapper designs of this brand strive for supreme commitment to high quality.
- Florsheim: Founded in 1892, this Chicago-based shoe company offers classic fenders, brogues and more. Also with fine leather and Goodyear-stitched shoes, Florsheim is an extremely elegant formal shoe brand. Another added advantage of this brand is the affordable price for a pair of luxury shoes.
- Gordon Rush: Although this brand is not as famous as its competitors like Allen Edmonds or Charles Trywill at the moment, their dress shoes speak of understated luxury and attention to detail. Strappy shoes are easy to wear and also give a beautiful exterior look that exudes elegance and style.
- Jack Erwin: If you are looking for versatile shoes that are suitable for both traditional and casual occasions, Jack Erwin is the perfect choice. Their boat shoes and driving loafers are a must-have option in your shoe rack.
Did you read?
# Best cities in the world for shopping in 2019.
# Best Law Schools in the World, 2019.
# Best film schools in the world for 2019.
# Best Music Schools in the World for 2019.
Follow the latest news live on CEOWORLD magazine and get news updates from the United States and around the world. The opinions expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of CEOWORLD magazine. Follow CEOWORLD magazine on Twitter and
Facebook. For media inquiries, please contact: [email protected]