Best Footwear Brands for Business Women Under 30
In addition to a perfect outfit, stylish accessories and an amazing hairstyle, a successful businesswoman definitely needs attractive shoes. As it is said, the footwear bears the impression on a person above all and therefore becomes an essential aspect to be taken care of. Choosing the right shoe should be a balance between comfort, style and care. Depending on the personality and preferences, a business woman should select the shoes of her choice. Fortunately, there are some amazing brands in the global market that are inexpensive and easy to maintain. The 20’s is a time to experiment with shoes and also to discover your style and interests, so let’s get started!
From sustainable options and up-and-coming designers to cool, stylish and innovative styles, scroll down to business shoe brands for women under 30!
- Rothys: For the colorful side of business women and against the fact that shoes can be fun to wear, choose Rothys. Their line of cute and chic shoes are also socially responsible as they are made from recycled water bottles originally intended for landfills. To make an ethical statement that is also incredibly elegant, Rothys is your way to go! Rothys makes its pretty, colorful apartments from recycled water bottles originally intended for landfills.
- Steve Madden: This famous brand has already gained a lot of popularity and attention in a global arena. Their affordable quality design aims to keep the wearer comfortable at all times while providing a graceful outlook.
- Leith: For impeccable style at an incredibly low price, Leith has the perfect range of footwear. Their designs also have a feminine touch with the use of stones and pearls to give a petite look. From a range of attractive flats to graceful heels, the brand has it all.
- Tory Burch: This designer brand is known for its wide range of handbags and clothing, but also for its incredible range of shoes. Their cute sandals and stylish shoes are quite stylish and fun to look at and wear.
- Dolce Vita: For Parisian grace in your shoe choices, choose Dolce Vita. Their colors are chic instead of the usual boring stuff like black and blue. Ranging from swift coral undertones to funky blue, Dolce Vita is a great choice for the funky side of you. After all, the 1920s is a time to experiment with fun shoe colors!
- M.Gemi: Some women prefer to stay comfortable all day in their shoes and for such preferences, moccasins are a great choice. M.Gemi moccasins are handcrafted in Italy and are the subject of a phenomenal cult. These loafers aim to keep the wearer extremely comfortable and the design is suitable for all formal and casual occasions. The pieces of this luxury moccasin brand are handcrafted in Italy and have a real cult following.
- UGG: For the super cool and laid back businesswoman who wouldn’t hesitate to wear a sneaker for business occasions, UGG is the best option. They no longer make the sheepskin boots but the comfortable bespoke sneakers for your everyday use at work.
- Hunter’s Boots: Thinking of being a little more daring and assertive in your shoe choices? The high heels from Hunter Boots are a smart choice for the young businesswoman. The brand also offers short stormproof Chelsea boots!
Did you read?
# Best fashion schools in the world for 2019.
# Best business schools in the world for 2019.
# Best performing arts schools in the world, 2019.
# Best hotel and hospitality management schools in the world for 2019.
Follow the latest news live on CEOWORLD magazine and get updates from the US and around the world. The opinions expressed are those of the author and are not necessarily those of CEOWORLD magazine. Follow CEOWORLD magazine on Twitter and Facebook. For media inquiries, please contact: [email protected]